Great Bridge Australian Labradoodle Puppy Adoption Process
1. Fill out our online Puppy Application
The completion of this form will help us get to know you. Once we receive it, we will email you back or give you a call, usually within 24 hours. If after we talk and we both feel that a puppy from Great Bridge is a good fit for you, you will then make your deposit.
2. Send in a non-refundable deposit of $400 towards the price of your puppy
Your deposit reserves your spot on the litter of your choice. Deposits are put towards the total purchase price of your puppy & are non-refundable. Your deposit can always be transferred to another litter at your request.
3. Litter Announcement
We will let you know as soon as your litter is born. We will post updates & lots of pictures on Facebook to keep you up to date on your litter & watch to watch the puppies grow! Please like and follow us for all the updates.
4. At 6 weeks old By the time the puppies are 6 weeks old, we ask that you let us know your top 3 picks. This will help us give each family exactly what they are looking for.
5. Send in the remaining balance
When your puppy is 6 weeks old, the remaining balance of $2400 is due. If you qualify for the Military/First Responder/Educator discount, your final payment is $2200.
6. Pick up your puppy at 8-9 weeks old! We are located in Chesapeake, VA which is in the southeast corner of Virginia (next to Virginia Beach). We prefer to have you personally come and pick up your puppy but realize this isn’t always possible. Please contact us to set up an alternate way of getting your puppy.
We are very easy to get to from the East Coast I-95 corridor. If you are traveling from the North, we are happy to meet you near Richmond, VA and if you are coming from the South, we can meet near Emporia, VA.
If you choose to fly your puppy to you, we will be happy to help you set up a flight nanny service. Your puppy will travel accompanied in cabin and then personally handed to you at your airport. When you choose this service, your puppy will be cared for along the way and never be left alone. This fee is in addition to the puppy purchase.
If you choose to fly here to pick up your puppy yourself, you will be flying into Norfolk International Airport (ORF). We are happy to meet you at the airport with your puppy.
Your puppy come with:
A 2-year genetic health warranty (this warranty covers any inherited life-threatening disease)
Vet checked with current vaccinations and worming
Puppy certificate for registration through WALA, ALCA, and/or ALAA (once proof of spay/neuter is received at 6 months old*)
30 Day trial Pet Insurance from Trupanion (must be activated within 24 hours of picking up your puppy)
Puppy goody bag (leash, collar, and a few toys)
Small bag of their familiar food
A lifetime of continued support for your puppy
We reserve the right to select puppies from every litter for our breeding program. If you are a breeder & are interested in a puppy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757-376-8948 for availability.
*All Great Bridge Labradoodles companion puppies are sold under a strict spay/neuter contract.